Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Truck

Well, we bought a new truck yesterday. It actually is a very amusing story. Clayton and I had been looking at trucks for a few weeks. We went into this dealership around 8:00 Saturday night. We had seen this truck on the internet so we knew what it was listed for. We went through all of the paces with the salesman. He asked us what it would take to make a deal that night. We told him. He went to his manager--came back and gave us a conter-offer. We again told him what we would pay---and were about to leave. He came outside and told us to come back in. Not only did he come down to our price---he raised the trade-in. Clayton gets to negotiate all of my deals from now on.
Here are some pictures:

Interior:

Outside---It is a grey Dodge Dakota

I will be driving the truck so I am excited----but I think Charles might be the most excited!

















No comments: