Saturday, August 1, 2009


Today we took Charles and his friend Dylan to a museum in White Settlement. They had some Civil War re-enactment memorablia and just some fun antiques.


The boys were really impressed with the well and the hot house. They didn't think they would care too much for using the hot house.

The boys really like the old telephone and check out this TV. Clayton and I had never seen one designed like this one without the cabinet. The organ was really neat also.


Charles is checking out an apple peeler.

There was a lot of early farm equipment which I loved. This is a hay rake. I can remember seeing one of these at my grandpa's farm. They also had some mule drawn plows and I have actually seen video's of my grandpa (Gran) using one of them.
It was very interesting to look back at all of the things that were used. It also makes us appreciate the advances that have been made. Wow, what a difference!




































No comments: