Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dear Family Christmas 2010

We went to the Dear Family Christmas in Amarillo on the day after Christmas. We didn't make it there last year due to the snow and ice, so it was really nice to see everyone. I tried to get at least a snapshot of everyone but I think I may have missed a few. There were about 35 people there most of the day.

Here are some pictures of the crew.

Here are 2 of the new additions last year.
Grandma Darla with Isabella and Kevin with Grayson.



Lonnie, Larry & Tanner
Ronnie, Clayton, Sy, Shane and Daniel (in the background)


Sy and Keena
Shane


Gary & Holly
Daniel & Keena


Seth, Brooke, & Amanda
Darla


Karen---cooking of course
Sharon, Darla & Myrna

Greg, Tanner & Larry
A couple of shots didn't turn out so I missed Kaitlyn & Jessi. Also, Alex and Roberta had to go to work so I missed them also. We had a great time visiting and catching up.

No comments: