Sunday, May 1, 2011

What a day! Picnic fun and then snakes!

We had a really busy day yesterday. We started the day at Clayton's company picnic...matching shirts and all. We started at the petting zoo but had lots of other games and activities.








Then Charles made a giant bubble and then did some arts & crafts.








Barry trying out the hula hoop and Charles with face painted as a dragon while playing bingo.






The we went to see Melissa, who has a new fascination with snakes, and is now part of a Rattlesnake handlers association. It is a bit creepy but I will include it anyway.


Here she is holding a snake and showing the fangs. (Dustin is in the background with the neck brace. He had a recent accident where an overhead door came off the hinges and fell on him. Luckily he should be fine in a few weeks.)



Here she is laying on the ground while they piled snakes on her.


Here she is walking through a pile of snakes. You have to move slowly so they won't strike at you.


Here someone else is holding a snake on her head. I know-----It is a bit crazy. Clayton's anxiety was pretty high during this whole thing.




1 comment:

Mandy said...

whoa is my thought on the snakes! the picnic looks safer :) I might need to figure out how they did the big bubble thing because I think Mariah's birthday may be bubble themed!